Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ladies, the Gentleman!

Former UA&P Student Council President, Basketball Team Captain and Ayala Young Leaders Congress (AYLC) member Jolo Valdez dishes out on what he finds attractive in a woman.

Gutsy: What attracts you to a girl?

Jolo: The first thing that attracts me to a girl is simplicity. That means being able to find the simple joys in life. I also like confident women--those who can adapt to different situations and people and still be able to present themselves well; women who can keep a good conversation, who can take care of themselves, who don't need someone with them all the time. Lastly, I like women who are driven, those after greater things in life.

 Gutsy: What's your take on Modesty?

Jolo: I think modesty is what preserves the true beauty of a woman. All women are supposed to be respected, appreciated, and loved, and i think modesty is key in seamlessly tying all these together. It's what helps the guys love their girls right. It's what makes guys want to know more about the girl for the sake of knowing and appreciating her, not for anything else.


Jolo currently works for Pilipinas Shell Corporation.

Interview by Lennor Dy. Photos from the UA&P website.

2 comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete