Friday, April 29, 2011

GUTSY Weekend Fashion Gig


The society full of metathione and other whitening agents, Vicky Belo advertisements, and copious fashion-related billboards bombards us with notions of beauty. In the midst of all these glossy posters one is moved to ask "What is real beauty?" and "What makes a woman beautiful?" The time has come to answer those questions. GUTSY Fashion Team may be your best companion in that quest. In the pursuit of beauty, who said that one should be alone?


BEAUTY AT ITS BEST, this is the weekend fashion gig that GUTSY offers to teens 13 to 19 years of age. Sessions on fashion and style, body type, poise and carriage, make-up demonstration, and dignified dressing are what in store for its participants on May 21-22, 2011. For more information you may contact Kathy Gacer at 0906.434.1372 or Aine Biaco at 0906.447.0659.


We hope to see you and your friends! Spread the word.





4 comments:

  1. Way to go gutsy! Too bad I'm not qualified anymore in the age requirement, huhuhu..

    By the way, I have linked your blog in my new post. I hope you don't mind.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! We are grateful to you in fact. Spread our advocacy. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I have likewise posted your link on my FB page. Aja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I write you from Peru, South America, I´m proud about your work, we are starting some classes in the same way with school girls, maybe I´ll call for help.
    Congratulations!! Regards
    Carolina

    ReplyDelete