Sunday, October 3, 2010

A day in Old Manila

The GUTSY fashion team recently visited the historical walled city of Intramuros to make it the backdrop of our first GUTSY shoot. Here, some style ideas to suit the dignified and creative gutsy girl--let us know what you think. Enjoy!

Maan Lorenzo in Intramuros
Photographed by Pia Lorenzo
Styled by Nicole Bautista and Pia Lorenzo
Edited by Caryl Rodolfo


A printed cotton dress for a breezy walk in the historical city. (Wear comfy shoes!)

Studying? You can bring all that you need if you choose a roomy (and stylish) bag!

A metallic belt to accessorize a two-toned dress? Why not?

8 comments:

  1. Nice shots, pia. Hope you could feature more shoots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe people would be more inspired to be dignified and creative gutsy girls like you if you had pretty models.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one of those who have fun with dressing up while keeping an eye on the kind of look I achieve -- I'd like to be dignified and stylish at the same time. And with Gutsy I'm even more inspired with ideas and with a more substantial reason to get creative with my outfits.

    Maybe Anonymous is unaware of the concept of prettiness and beauty being subjective. I think the girl who modeled the clothes/looks is pretty. And if I didn't think she was, I know the more refined way to make a suggestion would be to write "... if you had prettier models" or "if you had models who looked like so and so, who happen to be my type!" ;-)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gutsy NIECES...
    Maan you look very dignified in style. Pia good shots and style. Keep it up, soon you both will be famous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she looks plenty pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. more of this kind, please!:) this is catchy for someone like me who has lesser attention span (compared to ordinary people, i guess.:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous model! Lovely shots! :-) Greetings from San José!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! Gives a retro vibe. :)

    ReplyDelete